Making a sentence using the future continuous tense
Subject + will + be + verb(…ing)
We use the future continuous tense to talk about an activity or event going on at a particular time or over a particular period in the future:
- Next Monday, we will be celebrating our 2nd Anniversary
- I will be saying more about the topic in my next lecture
- After the operation, you won’t be doing any sport for a while
With the future continuous tense, we usually mention the the future time (Next Monday, Tomorrow etc.).
We can use either the future continuous or the present continuous tense to talk about planned activities or events in the future.
- They will be going / are going for a picnic on their visit to the island
- I will be giving / am giving my first presentation at the conference